I am so freaking excited to return to work tomorrow. If I've learned anything over the last six weeks, it's that I am not stay at home Mom material. Not that I am surprised.
My general goals for the week are simple.
1. Don't set yourself on fire.
2. Don't pour anything caustic on yourself.
3. Don't break anything expensive.
If I can avoid any of the above accidents, then I can focus on the really important questions that I will be asking myself (repeatedly) this week, including, but not limited to:
1. What the hell was I doing when I left?
2. What does this mean? (while viewing the last few pages of my lab notebook)
3. Where did I put those samples anyway?
4. How did I label those samples?
5. What in the hell do these abbreviations mean?
6. Why didn't I throw these plates out before I left?