Although my work schedule this week was pretty darn relaxed, thanks to the poorest planning possible, my after work schedule was busy, busy, busy. There just wasn't ample time to post. However, I thought I would hammer out this brief post that is a hodge podge of things I considered writing about.
The following are things that I
don't give a rats ass about, yet keep seeing in the media:
- Sarah Palin. Seriously people, why is this woman still discussed. I don't want to read about or listen to anything she says, whether I agree with it or not.
- Tiger Woods. I am not his wife, therefore his extramarital affairs do not hold any bearing on my life. I don't need an apology from him and he didn't let me down. He did let his wife and children down and that is who he should apologize to. The only people that owe me an apology are the news media, for irritating me with the Tiger Woods coverage.
- The attire of snowboarders. Earlier this week I read an article about a snowboarder, Nate Holland, who was whining about other snow boarders wearing tight pants. Apparently, he feels this "betrays the anti-establishment culture that birthed snowboarding" and blah, blah, blah, wah, wah, wah. First of all, you are competing as part of a team sponsored by three huge American companies while wearing faux jeans. Puh-lease. Get over yourself. I thought that was pretty random until today when I read an article about how Japan is all in an uproar about how a Japanese snow boarder appeared "disheveled." Good thing he didn't arrive doing something actually bad like, abusing a child.
- gay republicans.
- why anyone thought it was a good idea to remake We are the world? I am all for donating money to help Haiti. However, I don't need to get anything in return, especially not some awful song that makes my ears bleed. That remake, like most remakes, sucks some serious ass.I am happy about:
- In less than 10 weeks (hopefully) I won't be pregnant. I do not understand women who enjoy this part. It's uncomfortable, it's gross and it drags on forever.
- A good friend of my found gainful employment after and exhausting search in a shitty economy. Congratulations again!!
- My primers arrived today.