Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow, sleet and pink gloves

As I drove myself into work today I witnessed an event that rarely occurs in my home city; rain, sleet and snow all coming down simultaneously. In addition, my umbrella was safely tucked away in my office, far across the parking lot from where I exited my car.

In other news, me and eight other science-types made comments about a friends Facebook status relating her recent and exciting acquisition of pink latex gloves. One of the final comments, summed the whole exchange up quite nicely. It read, "It's kinda sad what scientists get excited about."

I found this funny and true.

5 comments:

akarlstrom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chall said...

MXX. could you please remove that first comment on this site. thanks

something seems to be up with blogger....

microbiologist xx said...

That was strange...

chall said...

yes, it was.

(this is a test to see if this works this time.... I guess you can always know who I am now... ;) )

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.