Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I've been nominated!

Over at VWXYNot?, Cath has assembled the first annual Reader's Choice Comment of the Year Award and your very own Microbiologist XX was nominated.
The comments are derived from her Bragging Rights Central, which encompass Cath's favorites comments and posts for a given week. I am surprised each time I find one of my comments in the bragging rights section of her blog since VWXYNot? is typically a treasure trove of hilarious comments and commenters.
Anyway, there are several comments to choose from, so go on over and vote for your favorite. I am not sure which one I am going to choose since all of them are pretty entertaining.

15 comments:

chall said...

haha, I found your hilarious!

I agree on the surprise when/if I make the comment,


(although, I am currently jealous that I didn't make the list! totally kidding :) )

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Well deserved, mate!

Chall, you made the short-list! Just not the final 12 (it took me sooooo long to decide on that final list). Sorry dude :(

ScientistMother said...

why kid about being jealous? I'm totally OK with being jealous for not making the list.

MicroXX - your comment was the bestest by far!

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Geez, tough crowd!

ScientistMother, you were in the short-list too ;) sorry again...

EcoGeoFemme said...

"By far", ScienistMother???

Silver Fox said...

At least you made the list, EGF!

chall said...

haha! Ah well, I think I can live with being on the bragging rights a few times this fall Cath :D

At least I am honest, that counts for something right?!

EcoGeoFemme said...

I worked HARD to get that nomination, yo!

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

microbiologist xx said...

chall - thanks! And, yes honesty always counts for something.

cath - I don't know how you manage to make the bragging rights selection with so much good stuff to choose from. I bet next year's wrap up is going to be hard, since you'll have 12 months to go through.

SM - Thanks!!

EGF - Just for using Yo, especially at the end of the sentence, you officially get the funniest comment for this post. I know it's not the same. :)

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Actually, this year's competition covered 14 months, so next year's should be easier!

Richard Wintle said...

Vote for ME! ME ME ME!!!!

*runs away

EcoGeoFemme said...

Not quite the same, but good nonetheless! Thanks mate!

Dr. A said...

congrats!

Unbalanced Reaction said...

Hahaha....as my students would say, I am LOLing after reading this thread. (That *is* what the kids would say, right?)