On Friday I was tagged by Dr. A and Ambivalent Academic for the five things memes.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Lancelot and I were living together in a cramped one bedroom apartment with two cats, Shibba Dibba Shoeshine and Balou.
2. I was transitioning from journalism to science after finally admitting to myself that it was what I was best at.
3. Sleep walking, insomnia and talking in my sleep was hitting an all time high in terms of occurrences.
4. Becoming dependent on coffee.
5. Gaining ~15lbs after giving up on finding the energy to exercise.
5 things on my to do list today:
1. Make transcriptional fusions.
2. Make triple mutant.
3. Extract RNA.
4. Paint bathroom.
5. Buy shoes for wedding.
5 snacks I love:
1. Cereal (healthy and unhealthy)
2. Sea Salt and Vinegar Chips
3. Dark chocolate. I'm talking 80% coco.
4. Lemon Bars
5. York Peppermint Patty
6. 3 Musketeers
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all of my families debt.
2. Finish all home repair.
3. Take kick-ass vacation.
4. Invest everything else.
5. see 4
5 places I've lived:
1. In very industrial, poor city. (it smelled really, really bad)
2. Suburbs (blech).
3. The Barrio
4. The shittiest little town in all of the US (a.k.a. University Town).
5. Apartments. Lots and lots of apartments.
5 jobs I've had:
1. Graduate Research Assistant
2. Mad Scientist (Seriously. I taught fun after-school science classes to elementary students. I even had a special mad scientist name that I will not share because it is embarrassing and contains my real name.)
3. Swimming Instructor
4. Camp Counselor
5. Food Server at Mexican Restaurant.
People I will tag:
1. Dr. J
2. Rhea Miller